I ♥ Comments! Rubble Comments Rock!
My absolute favorite dimension of Revel in the Rubble is the comment feature! Nearly every page on this site offers a comment section for you to interact with me and other members of our community. This is how you can join in the revelry, literally, by sharing your experiences—your own bits of humor and glimpses of light. By design, Revel in the Rubble is meant to be an interactive community, so your comments are vital and valuable contributions.
In case you didn’t get it, I highly encourage everyone to jump into the discussion. To ensure the well-being of the entire community, I’ve set up a few guidelines.
- Please comment responsibly. The information you disclose in comments is publicly displayed. You alone are wholly responsible for what you write, your opinions, and how you represent yourself. Think before you hit submit.
- Any identifying information you divulge in a comment can be read, collected, and used by others. Revel in the Rubble is not responsible for the information you choose to write.
- By posting a comment you agree to hold harmless Revel in the Rubble, its author(s), and other comment users, for any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities resulting from your use of comments.
- A valid email address is required for commenting, but is not displayed publicly. Your email address will never be shared with third parties, although I may use it to contact you personally.
- While I prefer that you use your real name, you may use a nickname instead.
- As host of this community, I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or edit your comments as I deem appropriate and necessary for any reason. My motivation when moderating comments will always be to maintain the original intent of your words, while at the same time guarding the integrity and well-being of the community.
- I will do my best to moderate comments as quickly as possible.
- Revel in the Rubble is not obligated to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your comment submissions.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated (think Korah’s rebellion, Numbers 16:32).
- While I encourage honest, open discussion, I will hold our community to the standard in Scripture for brothers and sisters in Christ:
- Let your communications be gracious (Colossians 4:6).
- Be an example in what you say (1 Timothy 4:12).
- In humility count others more significant than yourselves (Philippians 2:3).
- And remember, hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses. (Proverbs 10:12).
You get the picture? We are here to encourage and revive one another, not to tear down.
- Trolls are demonic. So, don’t feed them. I have a special button reserved for them.
- Please do not place affiliate links in your comments, and please no spam comments. (I have a special button for those, too.) If you wish to share your website with our community, or tell us about a product or book, you may include one promotional link per comment. Links will be removed from comments if deemed excessive.
- My sincere goal is to respond to every comment, but there will be times when I am unable. (Occasionally, my husband takes me on far away vacations where wi-fi does not exist. The nerve!) I thank you for extending grace to me at those times and accepting this apology in advance.